I’m getting ready for a lot of things. A lot of things.
我已准备好做很多事。很多事。
It’s spring, so we’re starting to get the gardens ready and my tomatoes are legendary here in my own neighborhood.
春季已至,我们开始整理花园,在我住的社区里,我种的西红柿可是个传奇。
My daughter is about to start kindergarten next year, and so we’re moving just so she can belong to a better school.
我女儿明年就要上幼儿园了,所以我们准备搬家,为了让她上更好的学校。
My brother and I are starting our first business.
我的兄弟和我正打算创业。
After five years of raising my children, I am now going back to work.
五年来我一直在养育自己的孩子,现在我要重返职场了。
Every day we’re trying to get more and more ready and more prepared. Baby boy, coming your way.
每天,我们都在做着越来越充分准备来迎接儿子的诞生。
Right now I’m applying for jobs. It’s a look into what the real world will look like after college.
现在我提出工作申请。我对毕业后即将面对的真实世界充满期待。
I’m getting married this summer to someone I really care about.
我今年夏天要结婚了——跟一个我非常在乎的人。
I’m gonna be in the play and I’m gonna be in a fish costume. From little tiny fishes.
我要参演一个剧了,穿着鱼的服装。小鱼鱼。
I’m getting ready to retire soon. Retirement means reinventing yourself in many ways.
我很快就准备退休了。退休意味着各个方面重塑你自身。
Well we’ve been doing a lot of home renovations. But, most importantly, we just want to teach our dog to quit eating the trash.
我们打算重新装修房子。不过最重要的还是教会我们的狗别再吃垃圾了。
And so we have high hopes for 2015 that that’s going to happen.
我们对2015年有很高的期待,它们会实现的。
I’ve started a new career recently. This is a fifth generation company which means a lot to me. This country was founded on hard work and it really feels good to be a part of that.
我最近开始了一份新的事业这个。这个第五代公司对我来说意义重大。每个人都在为此努力工作,而成为其中一员感觉非常棒。
I’m getting ready to do something, too. I’m running for president. Americans have fought their way back from tough economic times but the deck is still stacked in favor of those at the top. Everyday Americans need a champion, and I want to be that champion. So, you can do more than just get by, you can get ahead. And stay ahead! Because when families are strong, America is strong. So, I’m hitting the road to earn your vote. Because it’s your time, and I hope you’ll join me on this journey.
我也准备好了要做一些事情。我要参加总统竞选。美国已经从艰难的经济形势中恢复,但机遇仍然存在并青睐那些位于顶端的人。每一天,美国都需要一个冠军,而我希望成为那个冠军。所以,你可以做的更好,你可以领先并一直领先。因为只要家庭繁荣,美国就会繁荣。因此我需要你的选票,因为这是你的时代,我希望你能和我一起踏上征程。
下一篇: 撒切尔夫人英国国会辩论经典片段(双语)
体坛英语资讯:Argentina striker Boselli arrives in Brazil for Corinthians talks
口味变了?流行歌曲变得更加愤怒和悲伤
国内英语资讯:Charity foundation spent over 250 mln yuan fighting poverty in 2018
国内英语资讯:Chinese, Vietnamese presidents exchange greetings ahead of lunar new year
体坛英语资讯:Preview: The FA Cup third round gives rest to some and chance of glory to others
国内英语资讯:Chinese envoy calls for more flexible approach in investment treaty talks with EU
国内英语资讯:China eyes further opening-up in updated draft foreign investment law
体坛英语资讯:Maradona admitted to hospital with internal bleeding
体坛英语资讯:XV Christmas International Amateur Ice Hockey Tournament kicks off in Minsk
禁止学生说中文?杜克大学涉事助理教授已辞职
国内英语资讯:Chinese State Councilor meets Sudanese presidential envoy
体坛英语资讯:CBA Roundup: Hu Jinqiu, Lin Zhijie lead Guangsha past Beijing 110-93
国际英语资讯:Iran has no plan to boost range of missiles: official
国际英语资讯:15 Palestinians injured in clashes with Israeli soldiers in northern Gaza
日本为了鼓励生育已经疯了,DNA配对相亲
国内英语资讯:China to launch 10 BeiDou satellites in 2019
My Time of Military Training 我的军训时光
亚马逊“虚拟更衣室” 上线!还能根据喜好,推荐服装
雪碧换包装了
辨别假笑其实并不难
国内英语资讯:Chinas rural areas surpass cities in growth of digital consumption
国内英语资讯:China firmly supports Philippines in fighting terrorism: ambassador
体坛英语资讯:Indonesian U22 team targets to qualify for AFC U23 Championship
聪明的人都如何提升效率?
Is It the Old Generations Duty to Look After Kids 老一辈有义务去照顾小孩子吗
The Meaning of Study 学习的意义
国内英语资讯:7th land-based control point connecting Hong Kong, Shenzhen expected to be completed this ye
体坛英语资讯:Chinas Wang Yafan stuns Niculescu to reach WTA Shenzhen semis
The People Who Love You 真正爱你的人
国内英语资讯:Political advisors call for enhanced protection of intellectual property rights