Dashan: Oh, look. We've just passed a totem pole. The Native art collection can't be far away.
大山:嘿,看,我们刚经过了一个图腾柱。土著艺术品的展览一定不会太远了。
Yunbo: Native art is very popular in Canada, isn't it?
云波:土著艺术品在加拿大很受欢迎,是吧?
Dashan: Yes. Canada's aboriginal people make beautiful art. Don't you remember? We went to that wonderful Native art store in Vancouver. It had totem poles, masks, beadwork, basket and prints.
大山:是的,加拿大的土著居民创造出了很精美的艺术品。你们还记得吧,我们在温哥华去过的那家漂亮的土著工艺品商店。里面有图腾柱、面具、镶缀珠、篮筐以及版画。
Yunbo: That's right.
云波:是啊。
Rumei: This art is spectacular. It's very symbolic, isn't it?
如梅:这种艺术品非常壮观,富有象征意义,你说是吧?
Yunbo: Yes, it is.
云波:对。
Rumei: Look at the unusual animal figures.
如梅:看那些奇特的动物塑像。
Dashan: Yeah. They're quite interesting. Did you know that each piece of art tells a story?
大山:对,个个饶有兴趣。你知道吗?每一件艺术品都讲述一个故事呢。
Rumei: No, I didn't. Let's look around some more.
如梅:我原来不知道。我们再多看看。
Rumei: How do you guys feel about taking a break and getting a cup of tea? My feet are killing me. This gallery must have a restaurant.
如梅:我们休息一下,喝杯茶你们俩觉得怎么样?我的脚疼死了。美术馆里一定会有餐馆吧。
Dashan: It does. Actually, I wouldn't mind taking some weight off my feet, too.
大山:确实有。说句实话我也想歇歇脚。
Yunbo: Well, I prefer to look at some more art. Do you mind?
云波:我倒是情愿再多看一会展览,你们不会在意吧?
Rumei: Of course not.
如梅:当然不会。
Dashan: Okay. We'll go to the restaurant and then meet you in the gift shop in forty-five minutes.
大山:好的,我们到餐馆去,40分钟后我们在礼品店碰头。
Yunbo: Great.
云波:好的。
Rumei: Don't be late.
如梅:可别晚了。
Yunbo: I won't.
云波:我不会的。
Rumei: I should buy a gift for Yunbo's mother.
如梅:我应该给云波的妈妈买件礼物。
Dashan: You'll probably find a nice present at the gift shop.
大山:在礼品店估计你能选到一份好礼品。
Yunbo: Have you been waiting long?
云波:你们等了很久了吗?
Rumei: Yes, since 4:45.
如梅:是啊,从4点45分就开始等你了。
Yunbo: Oh, no! You've been waiting half an hour. I'm really sorry.
云波:哎呀,真糟,你们等了半个小时了。我真的非常抱歉。
Rumei: It's okay. I liked having the time to browse.
如梅:没关系。能有时间多转一转我很高兴。
Yunbo: Have you bought anything?
云波:你买了什么东西了吗?
Rumei: No, not yet. I'm thinking of getting an address book for your mother. What do you think of this one?
如梅:还没有。我正在想给你母亲买一本通讯簿,你觉得这个怎么样?
Yunbo: It's beautiful. My mother will love it. Thanks for picking it out.
云波:很漂亮。我的母亲会喜欢的。谢谢你为她挑选。
Rumei: You're welcome.
如梅:不用客气。
Dashan: Well, we ought to go now.
大山:啊,我们得走了。
下一篇: off你了解多少?
女性的力量 The Woman’s Power
It was the 70th anniversary of both the world’s anti
盘点如何快速学好一门语言的四大方法
体坛英语资讯:AlphaGo edges Ke to lead Human vs. Machine Go showdown
体坛英语资讯:Reports: Cristiano Ronaldo defrauded 8 million euros in tax
Every year, billions of kilograms of fresh produce are wasted 阅读理解答案
国际英语资讯:7th person linked to Manchester attack detained by police
While you are travelling abroad,cultural mistakes are more阅读理解答案
体坛英语资讯:Human mistake costs Kes chance at overtaking AlphaGo
When God created the first two people,Adam and his wife Eve,they 语法填空答案
优步开始送外卖了,然而只许你点麦当劳
马背上的男生 The Man in the Horse
川普提出6680亿美元的新国防预算
这家法国公司,专门为胖美眉生产高端服装!
地震袭击 Earthquake Attacked
体坛英语资讯:Griezmann drops hint he could leave Atletico Madrid
英国官员:情报部门知悉曼彻斯特爆炸案嫌疑人的情况
国内英语资讯:Top legislator meets Hong Kong delegation
外貌与勤奋 Appearance and Deligence
国际英语资讯:ASEAN, partners to enhance cooperation in combating transnational crime
英国男子路边放1.5万枚硬币 网上直播路人反应
《超级女声》归来 Supergirl Has Come Back
国内英语资讯:Xi says both sides of Strait share their destiny
为什么有时候总感觉有人在盯着你看?
“I'll catch you another time”真的不是我下次再抓你!
神奇的瑞典,居然把整个国家挂上了Airbnb?
One year ago, I was in great trouble. I worked hard 阅读理解答案
中国点燃了可燃冰,要改变世界的能源格局了
国内英语资讯:New EU anti-dumping rules must accord with WTO regulations: German vice chancellor
体坛英语资讯:Guangzhou Evergrande beat Kashima Antlers 1-0