Argentina striker Carlos Tevez has withdrawn his transfer request, confirmed the Manchester City on Tuesday.
The Premier League club released a statement, saying that they can confirm to its fans that "clear the air" talks have been held with Carlos Tevez.
"Carlos expressed his absolute commitment to the club and formally withdrew his transfer request. Carlos' contract remains unchanged and both Carlos and the football club are keen to focus on the opportunities that lie ahead," read the statement.
Manager Roberto Mancini said: "Carlos is a world class player whose contribution since he joined the club has been invaluable. I am pleased that we are now able to focus on pure football matters and to be able to look forward to Carlos continuing to play a significant role in the club's progress."
Earlier this month, the 26-year-old Argentine said he wanted to leave the club which he joined July 2009 but the club rejected his transfer request and suggested that they were disappointed for their highest-paid player whose contract with them runs to July 2014.
Tevez revealed that his relationship with some executives was beyond repair and he considered to leave the club in the summer.
"But I was convinced to return to the club. Sadly, my feelings have not changed," Tevez once said in the statement to confirm his desire to leave.
国内英语资讯:CPC issues regulations for rural work
单车被偷后车主将其偷回
911十二周年 参与急救及周边人员患癌率高
国内英语资讯:Chinese schools, military prepare for better military training of students
国内英语资讯:Selection of important documents since 19th CPC National Congress published
10大信号:你家喵星人对你是真爱!
新西兰16岁神秘女孩网络爆红,也许将是未来歌后
最高学位汪星人:陪读狗获硕士学位
英大学生注册表公开调查学生性取向
出门旅行, 航班座位怎么挑选的学问