影视台词精讲之《阿甘正传》2-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 > 趣味英语 > 影视 > 影视台词精讲之《阿甘正传》2

影视台词精讲之《阿甘正传》2

发布时间:2016-09-30  编辑:查字典英语网小编

英语台词节选:

What are y'all staring at?

你们在看什么?

Haven't you ever seen a little boy with braces on hislegs before?

从来没有见过小孩子戴脚撑的吗?

Don't ever let anybody

不要管其它人

tell you they're better than you, Forrest.

说他们比你强,福雷斯

If God intended everybody to be the same,

如果上帝要让人人都一样的话

he'd have given us all braces on our legs.

他会给每人一双脚撑

Mama always had a way of explaining things so I could understand them.

妈妈总有办法让我明白她的意思

We lived about a quarter mile off Route 17,

我们住在17号公路附近

about a half mile from the town of Greenbow, Alabama.

距离亚拉巴马州绿茵镇约半哩

That's in the county of Greenbow.

这个地方属于绿茵县

Our house had been in Mama's family

我们的房子来自妈妈的家族

since her grandpa's grandpa's grandpa

从她爷爷的爷爷的爷爷传下来的

had come across the ocean about a thousand years ago.

他大概在一千年前飘洋过海来这里

Since it was just me and Mama

房子只有我和妈妈住

and we had all these empty rooms,

我们有好多空房间

Mama decided to let those rooms out,

妈妈将这些空房出租

mostly to people passing through,

给路过的人住

Like from, oh, Mobile, Montgomery, places like that.

比如从莫比镇、或蒙哥马利镇来的人

That's how me and Mama got money.

我和妈妈靠这个挣到钱

Mama was a real smart lady.

妈妈是个很聪明的女士

Remember what I told you, Forrest.

记住我说的话,福雷斯

You're no different than anybody else is.

你和其它任何人是一样的

Did you hear what I said, Forrest?

听清楚了没有,福雷斯?

You're the same as everybody else.

你和其它人是一样的

You are no different.

你并没有什么不一样

-----------------------------------------------------------

英语学习笔记精讲:

1.stare at:盯着看,指不礼貌的看。

例如:It is bad manners to stare at people.

瞪着眼睛看人是不礼貌的。

拓展:stare down: 打压比人

例如:Don't try to stare me down. I have nerves ofsteel.

不要试图打压我,我有钢铁般的意志。

2.intend:意欲,打算的意思,后面经常跟to

例如:I understand by your remark that you intend to leave the firm.

从你的言谈话语中,我看出你打算离开那个公司。

拓展:intend something as something:指把某物当作什么用途

例如:We intend this money as a gift. Do not even think about paying it back.

我们把这钱当作礼物,不要想着还回来。

3.let out:文中指出租的意思。

例如:These boats are let out by the hour.

这些船按小时租用。

拓展:let out还有说出的意思。

例如:Mary accidentally let out that her mother had telephoned.

玛丽无意中说出她的母亲来过电话。

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •