"I'm sorry."
“对不起。”
"That's not enough."
“说‘对不起’就够了。”
"I laid a trail."
“我留有痕迹。”
"You did what?"He was outraged.
“你到底做了什么呀?”他怒气冲冲的。
"I wanted you to find me."
“我想让你找我。”
"I was terrified-I thought-"
“我当时很害怕——我还以为——”
"I'm sorry." She stood up. "I suppose I wanted to frighten you."
“对不起,”她站起来。“我想我原来只想吓唬吓唬你。”
"Why ?" he barked at her.
“为什么?”他大声问道。
She looked away again. "I didn't think you wanted me any more."
她又一次转移了目光。“我还以为你不会再要我了呢。”
"Wanted you?"
“要你?”
"You haven't spoken to me. You seemed so cold. Indifferent somehow."
“你没有对我说过,你似乎很冷淡,在某种程度上无动于衷。”
"But it's you who were indifferent."
“可无动于衷的是你。”
She looked genuinely amazed."I don't know what you're talking about."
她看上去真的很吃惊。“我真不知道你在说什么。”
"I thought you wanted Tom. Didn't want to be with me."His voice broke.
“我还以为你想要汤姆,不想和我在一块哩。”他的声音沙哑。
"I thought you found him-more fun."
“我还以为你找他——开心去了呢。”
上一篇: 英语故事:山路历险记 5
下一篇: 英语短文:小兄弟威胁着地球 1
中国新“宠”:小小熊猫狗惹人爱
研究:1/5亚马孙雨林排碳多于吸碳
国际英语资讯:UN highlights serious, constructive spirit amid resumption of Libyan JMC talks
国际英语资讯:Iranian parliament speaker says to support Lebanon in all fields: report
这些食物易导致体重增长
体坛英语资讯:Lin Dan suffers defeat in first round of Malaysia Masters
娱乐英语资讯:Ukrainian composer creates music piece supporting Chinas fight against coronavirus
生命是一场荣耀的冒险
断层、气泡、刮痕:折叠屏手机可能没那么美好?
国际英语资讯:Palestinians seek alternatives to U.S. peace plan to resolve conflict with Israel
这些食物可预防癌症
体坛英语资讯:Flamengo boss Jesus slams Reinier sale to Real Madrid
体坛英语资讯:Djokovic secures Serbias place in ATP Cup quarterfinals
疫情当前,不需要口罩的你请别再买啦
超火的“法式风格”到底是什么?7个技巧让你变身法国女孩
Choice 选择
国内英语资讯:China to roll out a host of policies to boost economic development
新传记曝杰奎琳贵族血统系虚构 婚前电梯内失身
国际英语资讯:Roundup: Syrian army completely secures Aleppo city from rebels shelling
What Life Needs 生活需要什么