对于没有方向感的人来说,东南西北都没有意义,他们只知道左和右,而且,有的时候还可能把左右给搞反。
他们出门的时候,完全听从导航的安排,哪怕路线是错的,也得听。因为别的路线,他们也不知道。
在英语里,他们是directionally-challenged people,在停车场找不到自己的车,也是有可能的。
The term directionally-challenged can be used to describe:
1. Someone who has difficulty determining right from left,
2. Someone who often confuses directions, and prefers visual aids,
3. Someone who has great difficulty reading maps and/or driving while listening to directions.
没有方向感(directionally-challenged)多用来形容以下这三种人:
1. 分不清左右的人,
2. 分不清方向,需要视觉辅助指路的人,
3. 看不懂地图、听不懂导航的人。
如果你身边也有这样没有方向感的人,那么他们对下面这些场景可能会觉得很熟悉。
15 Problems All Directionally Challenged People Can Relate To
没有方向感的人感同身受的15个难处
1. When someone’s trying to give you directions and you’re all, “I have no idea what you’re talking about.”
有人给你指路的时候,你完全一副“我不知道你在说啥”的样子。
2. Having to turn a map the “proper direction” in order to be able to read it.
需要把地图调转到“合适的方向”才能看懂。3. “Wait, which way is East again?”
“等会儿,哪边是东来着?”
So is that a left or a right?
往左还是往右?
4. When everyone’s like, “You can’t miss it!”
每个人都说”你不会找不到的!”
Um, yes I can.
呃,可我就是找不到啊。
5. When not being able to find your car in the parking lot becomes a regular occurrence.
到了停车场,时常会找不到自己的车。
Dude, where’s my car?
嘿,我的车呢?
6. When you’re pretty sure your iPhone Maps is drunk.
你觉得你的iPhone地图肯定是喝醉了。
7. When your friends know they need to give you special directions in order to meet up with them.
你的朋友都知道给你指路的时候得用特殊的办法,你才能找到他们。8. When you realize you’ve been driving in the wrong direction for the past hour.
当你意识到过去一个小时你都在往错的方向开。9. When you have absolutely no idea which way to turn coming out of an elevator.
从电梯里出来完全不知道该往哪边走。10. When you still get lost trying to find your classes… and it’s halfway through the semester.
过了半学期了,还是找不到自己上课的教室...11. When your GPS takes you to the wrong location.
被GPS带到不知名的地方。12. When trying to read a store directory makes you feel mentally challenged.
看不懂商场里的布局图。13. Missing a turn, like, 20 times. Swearing you’ll pay more attention next time around.
错过转弯出口差不多20次。发誓下一次一定要多留神。14. When your 3 mile hike accidentally turns into a 9 mile hike…
计划徒步3英里,结果走了9英里...15. And when you’ll blindly follow your GPS no matter what it tells you.
GPS说怎么走就怎么走。
上一篇: 另类时差:新手爹妈们的“宝贝时差”
下一篇: 手机党都有的“低电量焦虑”,你中了吗?