If I knew it would be the last time I'd see you fall asleep,
假如我知道这是最后一次看到你进入梦乡,
I would tuck you in more tightly and "pray the lord , your soul to keep".
我会给你掖紧被子,并“祈求上的,让你的灵魂常在”。
If I knew it would be the last time I'd see you walk out the door,
假如我知道这将是你最后一次迈出家门,
I would give you a hug and kiss you, and call you back for more.
我会亲吻你,拥抱你,一遍遍地唤着你回来。
If I knew it would be the last time I'd hear your voice lifted up in praise.
假如我知道这将是最后一次听到你在赞扬中高亢的声音,
I would video tape each action and word , so I could play them back day after day.
我会记录下你每一句言语,每一个动作,这样我可以日日地不停播放。
If I knew it would be the last time I could spare an extra minute or so to stop and say"I love you, "instead of assuming you would know I do.
假如我知道这将是最后一次说“我爱你”,我会留出时间或者停下手头的工作告诉你,而不会自负的认为你已经知道。
If I knew it would be the last time I would be there so share you day,
假如我知道这是最后的光阴,我会在你身边。
I'm sure you'll have so many more, so I can let just this one slip away.
我总以为你还有很多的时光,所以总让这天静静地流走。
For surely there's slways tomorrow to make up for an oversight, and certainly there's another chance to make everthing right.
因为我总认为还有明天可以去弥补遗漏,我们还有下一次机会会使所有的事变得美好。
There will always be another day, to say "I love you", and certainly there's another chance to say our"anything I can do?"
总想还有另一个时刻,说“我爱你”,也总认为还有下一个机会,去说“你有什么要帮忙的吗?”
But, just in case I might be wrong, and today is all I get,
然而,万一我错了,我只能拥有今天,
I'd like to say how much I love you, and I hope we never forget.
我好想说一千一万遍“我爱你”,让我们永生不忘。
Tomorrow is not promised to anyone, young or old alike, and today may be the last chance you get to hold your love tight.
明天从没给任何人承诺,不过是年轻人还是老年人。今天也许是你最后一次机会紧紧拥抱你的爱人。
So, if you'er waiting for tomorrow, why not do it today?
所以,如果你等待明天,为什么不在今天行动?
For, if tomorrow never comes, you'll surely regret the day...
因为,如果明天用不到来,你必将为今天而后悔……
That you didn't take that extra time for a smile, a huge, or a kiss, and you were too busy to grant someone, what turned out to be their one last wish.
你后悔没有抽出更多的时间去拥抱、微笑、亲吻。后悔自己太过忙碌,没有能帮别人实现他最后的心愿。
So, hold your loved ones close today, and whisper in their ear, that you love them very much and you'll always hold them dear.
所以,紧紧拥抱你的爱人吧,就在今天,对他们耳语,你深深的爱他们,并永远珍惜他们。
Take time to say"I'm sorry", "please forgive me", "thank you"or""it's okay.
抽出一些时间说“对不起”、“请原谅”、“谢谢”或者“没关系”吧。
And if tomorrow never comes, you'll have no regrets about today.
即使明天永远不能到来,你也不会为今天而后悔。
上一篇: 经典双语美文:不凡的连衣裙
下一篇: 经典双语美文:旅途中的我们
美国纪念退伍军人节
国际英语资讯:Sri Lankas ousted PMs party to challenge dissolution of parliament in court
国际英语资讯:NYCs legendary Christmas show goes high-tech in new season
人工智能主播震惊外媒!还能24小时不停工作
国际英语资讯:UN envoy outlines challenges confronting DRC elections in December
永远谦卑 永远饥渴
双十一销售额震惊外媒!中国购物力不同反响
维密背上的翅膀到底有多重?震惊到我了
国内英语资讯:Chinese vice president meets Henry Kissinger
为什么爱总是被辜负?
调查显示 我国超8成劳动者处于过劳状态
10个迹象表明你比实际年龄要老
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: China, Singapore explore more potentials for BRI cooperation
体坛英语资讯:CONMEBOL pulls Uruguayan Valdez from FIFA council
美国副总统彭斯东盟赴会强调美国承诺
国内英语资讯:Chinas Singles Day sales hit 1.4 bln USD in first 2 minutes
国内英语资讯:Spotlight: Arab countries, China join hands to boost cooperation in renewable energy
嫁入王室6个月,梅根逼走3位私人助理?什么情况
国际英语资讯:Yemeni govt forces secure institutions, companies after Houthis withdrawal in Hodeidah
你可能见过杠精,但你见过隐形杠精吗?
国内英语资讯:China to double agricultural trade with Japan, ROK in 10 years: official
娱乐英语资讯:Chinese artists cello concerto to make U.S. premiere
BBC评出100部最佳外语电影,13部华语片入围,你看过几部?
2018年12月英语六级易考范文: 我对群发短信的看法
美中对话暂时缓解双方关系
国际英语资讯:UN calls for eradication of polio presence in Africa
体坛英语资讯:Mourinho: Stamford Bridge return is just another game
国际英语资讯:Traditional Chinese medicine needs more publicity: DPI Representative
体坛英语资讯:Okutoyi to spearhead Kenya at Africa Tennis Nations Cup finals in Botswana
国际英语资讯:One killed, 2 injured in urban rail accident in Frankfurt