John:When are you leaving for your trip?
你什么时候去旅游啊?
Ellen:Tomorrow evening.
明天晚上。
John:Have you packed?
行李收拾好了吗?
Ellen:I am packing now. What clothes should I take?
正收拾呢。你说我带些什么衣服好呢?
John:It's colder in Xi'an than in Beijing but southern China is hotter. You'd better take both heavy and light clothes.
西安比北京冷点儿,可南方很热。厚的和薄的都带上几件吧。
Ellen:Do I need to take an umbrella?
还用带伞吗?
John:You'd better take one just in case. It won't take up much room anyway.
带着点儿吧,反正也不占地儿。
Ellen:Yeah, I'll take one. I also take some medicine for carsickness, colds and diarrhea. What else?
对,带上。我还带了点儿晕车药、感冒药、拉肚子的药。还需要带什么?
John:Band-aids. You'll need them if you get injured.
创可贴啊。磕着碰着的话用得到。
Ellen:Yeah, thank you for reminding me.
对,多亏你提醒我。
(编辑:薛琳)