经常会看到有人的MSN签名是“邮箱中毒,邮件非本人发送”这样的信息。中毒真的是件很让人郁闷的事情,不过,如果这个病毒发送的垃圾邮件能让你重新与一些久未联系的朋友开始联络,这大概也算是件好事吧。
Malware reunion describes the situation when a computer virus or other malware sends junk mail to recipients on your contact list and that results in a correspondence between you and someone on your contact list with whom you have not communicated in a long time. In this sense, the malware does do a good thing by unintentionally leading to this reunion. (Source: urbandictionary.com)
Malware reunion说的是这样一个情景:你电脑中的某个病毒或恶意程序向你邮箱的联系人发送垃圾邮件,而这个垃圾邮件使得你跟好久没有联系的某个人又开始通信联系。我们可以称之为“因病毒重聚”。在这种情况下,恶意程序因为无意中促成了一次重聚,反而做了件好事。
For example:
比如以下这两封邮件:
Email 1: Mike? It's me Sheila from law school - long time no speak! I think you have a virus on your computer because I'm getting spam from you. Anyways - how is life going - where are you working?
电邮1:迈克?我是你法学院的同学希拉,好久没联系了!我觉得你电脑可能中病毒了,因为我收到了你发来的垃圾邮件。不过,你过得怎么样?现在在哪里工作?
Email 2: Hi Sheila - good to hear from you and sorry about the spam - what a nice malware reunion! I started my own practice a year ago. Where are you working?
电邮2:你好,希拉!很高兴收到你的信,很抱歉让你被垃圾邮件骚扰。这可真是因病毒重聚啊!我一年前开始自己执业了。你在哪里上班呢?
上一篇: 你手机里有“膨胀软件”吗?
下一篇: 你上班时“装忙”吗?
Where did you go on vacation学案3
I’m more outgoing than my sister课件1
I’m watching TV课件1
How was your school trip课件4
Where did you go on vacation学案1
How often do you exercise学案7
Where did you go on vacation学案4
I’d like some noodles课件1
Is there a post office near here课件2
I’m more outgoing than my sister课件3