1、You look like you are 18.
你看起来好像才18岁。(东方人普遍看起来比较年轻)
2、You like to eat chicken feet.
你喜欢吃鸡脚。
3、You suck on fish heads and fish fins.
你吃鱼时会吸鱼头和鱼鳍。(他们都是直接切掉的)
4、You have a Chinese knick-knack hanging on your rear view mirror.
你的车子后视镜上会吊中国摆设。
5、You sing karaoke.
你唱K。(唐人街才有的玩意儿)
6、Your house is covered with tile.
你的房子铺的是瓷砖。(老外都是木板)
7、Your kitchen is covered by a sticky film of grease.
你的厨房覆盖着一层厚厚的油脂。(爱炒东西的缘故)
8、Your stove is covered with aluminum foil.
你的炉子上面有铝箔。
9、You leave the plastic covers on your remote control.
你的遥控器外面包着塑料。
10、You’ve never kissed your mom or dad.
你从没吻过你父母。(中国人谁这样啊?)
11、You’ve never hugged your mom or dad.
你从没抱过你父母。(幼儿园时算不算?)
12、Your unassisted vision is worse than 20/500.
你的视觉想象力低于20/500。
13、You wear contacts, to avoid wearing your ‘coke bottle glasses’.
你戴隐形眼镜,这样才能避免戴你的“瓶底眼镜”。
14、You’ve worn glasses since you were in fifth grade.
你五年级开始就戴眼镜了。(中国人都是爱学习的好孩子……)
15、Your hair sticks up when you wake up.
你睡醒后头发会竖起来。
16、You’ll haggle over something that is not negotiable.
你会为一些不可质疑的事情辩论。(无理取闹?)
17、You love to use coupons.
你喜欢用折价券。
18、You drive around looking for the cheapest petrol.
你为了最便宜的汽油费,不惜开着车子到处找。
19、You drive around for hours looking for the best parking space.
你开着车子兜圈,为了找到最好的停车位。
20、You take showers at night.
你晚上洗澡。(许多美国人都是早上洗)
21、Youavoid the non-free snacks in hotel rooms.
旅店房间里的非免费食品你都不吃。
22、You don’t mind squeezing 20people into one motel room.
你不介意二十个人挤一间汽车旅房。
23、Most girls have more body hair than you, if you are male.
如果你是男人,那么你身上的体毛比大多数女人少。
24、You tap the table when someone pours tea for you.
别人为你倒茶,你就用手敲一下桌子。
25、You say’Aiya!’and’Wah!’frequently.
你经常说“哎(二声)呀(四声)”和“哇(四声)”。
26、You don’t want to wear your seatbelt because it is uncomfortable.
你不喜欢系安全带,因为安全带让你感觉不舒服。
27、You love Las Vegas, slot machines, and black jack.
你喜欢拉斯维加斯、老虎机和二十一点。(中国人好赌,地球人都知道)
28、You unwrap Christmas gifts very carefully, so you can reuse the wrapping paper.
你细心地打开你的圣诞节礼物,因为你要留着包装纸再用。
29、You only buy Christmas cards after Christmas, when they are 50% off.
你只会在圣诞节后买圣诞卡,因为他们打了五折。
30、You have a vinyl tablecloth on your kitchen table.
你的厨房桌子上有一条抹布。
上一篇: 美国人如何辨别中国人,你知道吗?(中)
下一篇: 奇葩,美国历史上的九条女性禁令(下)
体坛英语资讯:Philippines holds Cambodia draw at SEA Games football opener
给孩子零花钱开始变得"移动化"
体坛英语资讯:Poland beat Slovenia in Lukasz Piszczeks farewell
失恋有那么痛苦吗?-英语点津
体坛英语资讯:There was no way we could leave without being champions, says Flamengo star Henrique
莎拉波娃美网新赛服亮相!-英语点津
Google副总裁:电视时代将死-英语点津
国内英语资讯:Chinese FM holds talks with Iranian Foreign Minister
国内英语资讯:Across China: Yiwu: Santas new hometown
The Amazing Voice 美妙的声音
国内英语资讯:Roundup: Xis New Year speech lauded by overseas analysts
睡前长时间上网影响睡眠-英语点津
Uber在德国被禁了
烟草广告将“躲”向何方?-英语点津
国际英语资讯:Feature: People in Mosul yearn for better life in 2020
卡米拉:不出席戴妃逝世十周年纪念活动-英语点津
体坛英语资讯:Flamengo repeat Peles Santos by winning Serie A-Libertadores double
国内英语资讯:E China province sees foreign investment surge in manufacturing, strategic sectors
国内英语资讯:Chinese military spokesperson urges U.S. not to implement negative fiscal clauses
国内英语资讯:Chinese president delivers 2020 New Year speech, vowing to achieve first centenary goal
Christmas Activity 圣诞节活动
伊朗总统内贾德:上得厅堂 下得厨房-英语点津
三岁那年,我遇到了圣诞老人
国际英语资讯:Czech president calls attention to slowness in trial proceedings, infrastructure constructio
国内英语资讯:Xis speech at gathering marking Macaos 20th return anniversary published
韩国大兵也爱美-英语点津
国际英语资讯:Iraqi protesters storm U.S. embassy in Baghdad
国内英语资讯:South China building new test zone for self-driving cars
体坛英语资讯:Sporting Lisbon eyeing Atlanta United midfielder Barco
国际英语资讯:U.S. Fed policy-making committee could see more consensus on monetary policy in 2020: media