诗人拜伦的著名诗歌合集:When We Two Parted-查字典英语网
搜索1
所在位置: 查字典英语网 > 趣味英语 > 英美文化 > 诗人拜伦的著名诗歌合集:When We Two Parted

诗人拜伦的著名诗歌合集:When We Two Parted

发布时间:2016-07-21  编辑:查字典英语网小编

When we two parted

当初我们俩分别,

In silence and tears,

只有沉默和眼泪,

Half broken-hearted

心儿几乎要碎裂,

To sever for years,

得分隔多少年岁!

Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

你的脸发白发冷,

Colder thy kiss;

你的吻更是冰凉;

Truly that hour foretold

确实呵,那个时辰

Sorrow to this!

预告了今日的悲伤!

The dew of the morning

清晨滴落的露珠

Sunk chill on my brow—

浸入我眉头,好冷——

It felt like the warning

对我今天的感触

Of what I feel now.

仿佛是预先示警。

Thy vows are all broken,

你把盟誓都背弃,

And light is thy fame;

名声也轻浮浪荡;

I hear thy name spoken,

听别人把你说起,

And share in its shame.

连我也羞愧难当。

They name thee before me,

他们当着我说你,

A knell to mine ear;

像丧钟响彻耳旁;

A shudder comes o'er me—

我周身止不住战栗——

Why wert thou so dear?

对你怎这样情长?

They know not I knew thee,

他们不知我熟悉你——

Who knew thee too well:—

只怕是熟悉过度;

Long, long shall I rue thee,

我会久久惋惜你,

Too deeply to tell.

深切得难以陈诉。

In secret we met—

想当初幽期密约,

In silence I grieve,

到如今默默哀怨:

That thy heart could forget,

你的心儿会忘却,

Thy spirit deceive.

你的灵魂会欺骗。

If I should meet thee

要是多少年以后,

After long years,

我偶然与你相会,

How should I greet thee?—

用什么将你迎候?

With silence and tears.

只有沉默和眼泪。

点击显示

推荐文章
猜你喜欢
附近的人在看
推荐阅读
拓展阅读
  • 大家都在看
  • 小编推荐
  • 猜你喜欢
  •