要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,
When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;
休要迁怒于睡眠;
Extend not your anger to sleep;
你的爱只在梦乡存在,——
For in visions alone your affection can live,—
醒来,我空余泪眼。
I rise, and it leaves me to weep.
睡神!快封闭我的神志,
Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,
让昏倦流布我周身;
Shed o'er me your languor benign;
愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:
Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,
像仙境一样销魂!
What rapture celestial is mine!
听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,
They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,
也是死亡的样品;
Mortality's emblem is given;
天国倘若是这般滋味,
To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,
愿死神早早降临!
If this be a foretaste of heaven!
舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,
Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,
我何曾心花怒放;
Nor deem me too happy in this;
梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福
If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,
只许我凝眸痴望。
Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.
梦中,也许你笑口微开,
Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,
莫说我受罚还不够!
Oh! think not my penance deficient!
入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,
When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,
这苦刑怎生忍受!
To awake will be torture sufficient.
下一篇: 诗人拜伦的著名诗歌合集:悼玛格丽特表姐
一堂生动的法制课
意大利再度启用17世纪防疫“酒窗”
国内英语资讯:China solicits public opinion on 14th five-year plan
国内英语资讯:Xinhua Headlines: Great lake on Qinghai-Tibet Plateau takes on a new look
包包子
去爸爸上班的地方
美国“Karen”梗火了……网上人人喊打,这究竟是个什么人设?
国际英语资讯:Chinese Embassy in Poland opposes Pompeos erroneous claims on China
去动物园看猴
国际英语资讯:News Analysis: Palestinians concern about crack in Arab position towards their cause after U