大运会必备接待口语
Hello!Good morning/afternoon/evening.
您好!早上/下午/晚上好。
How are you?
您好吗?
How was your trip?
您的旅途还愉快吗?
I’m really happy to meet you。
非常高兴见到您。
Welcome to Shenzhen.
欢迎您到深圳来。
My name is Li Gang. Nice to meet you.
我叫李刚。很高兴见到您。
We are volunteers for Shenzhen th Summer Universiade.
我们是深圳第届夏季大学生运动会的志愿者。
I feel honored to know you.
能认识您我很荣幸。
It’s very kind /nice of you.
您真是太好了。
I appreciate it very much.
我非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
太谢谢您了。
You’ve been very helpful.
您帮了我大忙了。
I’m (very/terribly)sorry.
(非常)对不起。
Excuse me for a minute.
请原谅我失陪一下。
Please accept our apologies.
请接受我们的歉意。
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.
对不起,我不是有意的。
Can/May I help you?
我能帮您吗?
Do you need a hand?
您需要帮忙吗?
What can I do for you?
我能为你做点儿什么吗?
Would you like me to get you a taxi?
需要我帮您叫一辆的士吗?
Please let me know if you need any help.
如果您需要帮助的话,请告诉我。
You may come to me anytime you need help.
如果您需要帮助,随时都乐意来找我。
Where are you heading?
您要到哪儿去?
Go straight ahead and turn left at the traffic lights。
请直走,在交通灯处向左拐。
Walk down this road to the first crossing and then turn to the right.
沿着这条路直走到第一个十字路口再向右拐。
Take the elevator down to Basement Level One and it’s right there。
搭电梯到负一层,它就在那儿。
副标题#e#The elevators are beside the escalators over there.
直升电梯就在那边扶手电梯的旁边。
It takes twenty minutes to walk there.
从这儿走过去得二十分钟。
You can’t miss it.
您不会错过的。
What’s wrong?/What seems to be the trouble?
您怎么了?
How are you feeling today?
您今天感觉如何?
Maybe you’re just tired and need a good rest.
可能你只是太累了,需要好好休息一下。
You’ll be fine.
您会好起来的。
Do you have any drug allergies?
您对什么药物过敏吗?
You have to keep an eye on your diet and take good rests.
您得注意饮食,好好休息。
You need to see a doctor.
您得去看医生。
The doctor is coming.
医生正在赶来。
You should take some hot tea and get a good sleep.
您应该喝些热茶,好好睡一觉。
Please follow me.
请跟我来。
This way please.
请这边走。
In case of difficulty again, do not hesitate to ask our volunteers for help.
如果再有什么困哪,请别客气,一定要找我们志愿者帮忙。
We’ll do our best to provide you with good services,and make you feel at home.
我们会尽力为各位提供最好的服务,让你们感觉像在家里一样。
Are you looking for the right gate? I am a volunteer.
您是在找入口吗?我是志愿者。
Please follow the signs and get out of here as soon as possible.
请按照批示标志尽快离开这里。
Please form a line,and get out of this building from the nearest exit quickly and quietly.
请排好队,快速安静地从最近的出口离开这里。
Do not panic.
别惊慌.
Excuse me. You can’t smoke here.
对不起,您不能在此吸烟.
I’m sorry. I’m afraid that’s not allowed.
对不起,恐怕这是不允许的。
Without a valid certificate,no one can get into this building. That’s the regulation.
没有有效证件,谁也不能进入大楼。这是规定。
You mustn’t enter the building without going through the security check.
未通过安检,您不得入内。
(编辑:薛琳)
上一篇: 趣味英语:搭讪十大妙招
下一篇: 英文如何表达“拍马屁”或“巴结”
国际英语资讯:Vietnam Airlines cancels flights to Hong Kong due to typhoon
国际英语资讯:Spotlight: President Trump continues attacks on explosive book, op-ed on his administration
国内英语资讯:Chinas state councilor Wang Yi meets Vietnams senior official
国内英语资讯:Tibet holds tourism, culture expo
国内英语资讯:Chinese premier meets French FM
国际英语资讯:Turkish foreign minister recognizes Pakistans role to defeat terrorism, extremism
彭斯:公开批评却匿名抵抗特朗普总统的人应辞职
体坛英语资讯:China crowned womens basketball champs at Asiad
国际英语资讯:Three bodies recovered from plane wreck in Bolivian Amazon
体坛英语资讯:Tigres defender Ayala earns Mexico call-up
体坛英语资讯:China hammer Kazakhstan at Asiad womens volleyball match (updated)
国内英语资讯:Feature: Zambian youth hail Chinas Africa capacity building initiative
娱乐英语资讯:Interview: Chinese filmmaker Zhang Yimou says new film Ying (Shadow) to achieve desaturated
国内英语资讯:China, Uruguay vow to strengthen cooperation
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Xi, Maduro agree to promote Sino-Venezuelan ties to higher level
国内英语资讯:Residents relocated, flights to be canceled in Hong Kong as typhoon Mangkhut nears
国际英语资讯:EU not to consider lifting sanctions on Russia, but dialogue to continue: Merkel
国际英语资讯:Land-focused commitments announced to mitigate climate change
认真生活,问自己这25个问题
国内英语资讯:Chinas top legislator urges more effort in legislation work
体坛英语资讯:Wolfsburg, Frankfurt start successful into Bundesliga campaign
国内英语资讯:China orders fire safety checks at museums nationwide
国际英语资讯:30th EU Contest for Young Scientists opens in Dublin
国内英语资讯:China, Chile agree to enhance cooperation
国内英语资讯:Top legislator stresses advancing local legislation
国内英语资讯:Senior official stresses CPPCCs role in overseas exchanges
体坛英语资讯:China wins over Thailand, makes it to semis at Asiad womens soccer tournament
国际英语资讯:Sudans new govt ministers take constitutional oath
娱乐英语资讯:Chinese director pays tribute to Rohmer in The Three Adventures of Brooke
国际英语资讯:Cambodian minister visits ongoing construction site of China-funded stadium