Time Off-Vacation 空闲时光度假
I havent had a vacation in a while. 我有段时间没有度假了。
I think Ill take off soon. 我想自己不久就会启程。
Im not sure where Ill go or what Ill do. 我不知道我要去哪里或我会做什么。
But I can learn a tourism place where I can go for a long road, 但是我了解到的是在旅游的地方我可以走很长的一段路、
breathe fresh air and take some nice pictures. 呼吸新鲜空气,拍一些漂亮的照片。
When I was a kid, I really look forward to vacations. 当我还是个孩子的时候,我真的很期待假期。
Some of vacations were the best. 有些假期是最好的。
It was care free time. 尤其是完全自由的时间。
As I became older, and I have to pay for my vacations. 而随着我逐渐长大,我为自己的度假支付。
Planning became important. 计划变成的非常重要。
Time and money are always the big issues. 时间和金钱总是大问题。
After having a family of my own, vacations are more complicated. 在我拥有了自己的家庭后,度假变得更为复杂。
If I go, my boss to said to when. 如果我要去的话,我的老板会问何时动身。
My wife to said to where, and my kids to said how. 我的妻子会问到哪里去,而我的孩子们则会问怎样去。
A vacation is supposed to be a time when you get away from work and recharge. 度假应该是一段你把注意力从工作中移开,并对自己进行充电的时间。
Its a time to see something new. 这是一个去看一些新事物的时间。
Its a time to extend your horizons, especially if you travel. 尤其是如果你去旅行,这是一个用来扩展你的视野的时间。
But its easy for the opposite to happen. 但是很容易发生相反的情况。
You can come back from a vacation feeling really tired. 你度假回来后会感觉真的很累。
You can finish a vacation thinking I cant wait to get back to work. 你完成一个度假后会思考我等不及要回去工作了。
And rather than extend your horizons, 而不是扩大你的视野,
you might merely dipping your bad. 你可能会握着你的荷包盘算。
Vacations arent cheap. 度假真心并不便宜。
Its been a while since to have a vacation. 自从一个愉快的度假后已经有段时间了。
I might take one soon. 我可能很快就会再次度假。
上一篇: 美文欣赏:我的心在高原上
下一篇: 英语故事:成功的人生不设限
国内英语资讯:Shanghai signs agreement with B&R cities, regions to up culture, tourism
权利更迭:拉美球队意气风发 碾压欧洲对手
反抗禁令 伊朗女性与男性同看世界杯
世界最小西瓜萌翻网友 一口一个嘎嘣脆
国内英语资讯:China Focus: Chinese mark Moon Festival with patriotism
世界杯参赛球员食谱揭秘
外媒:中国队缺席世界杯 但球迷热情不减
国内英语资讯:Chinese consulate general in U.S. Houston holds reception to mark 70th anniversary of PRC fo
国内英语资讯:Chinas stricter IPR protection draws more foreign patent applications
阿里巴巴美国购物网站11 Main一览
精英们别傻了 美国一样爱搞保护主义
求赞狂魔:你被社交媒体“绑架”了吗?
南非情侣漂流记:历时135天划船到纽约
国际英语资讯:Majority of U.S. CFOs think U.S. trade policy negative for businesses: survey
谷歌员工女儿写信为父请假一天 获批一周
Zuora创始人兼首席执行官 成功三分靠自身七分靠环境
如何判断他就是你的真爱
新神曲《强迫症之歌》 处女座全程躺枪
国际英语资讯:Militants defeated, highway reopened in Afghanistans northern Baghlan: Official
老板就是不喜欢你 该要怎么办