Would you let your baby sleep in a box? 你愿意让自己的宝宝在盒子里睡觉吗?
You're pulling my leg! 你在愚弄我!
Clean up your act 改邪归正
Bye bye Big Ben's bongs 与大本钟的钟声暂时告别
Are you addicted to your phone? 你是不是玩手机上瘾了?
White / blue-collar worker 白领,蓝领
To make a monkey out of me 捉弄我
Get someone's goat 火冒三丈
Old-school 老一套,老派
Wardrobe dilemma 面对衣橱的困惑
In defence of shyness 为害羞的人辩护
Burn a hole in your pocket 有钱不花难受
Apple’s headphone headache? 令人头疼的新款苹果耳机
In the blink of an eye 一眨眼之间
To lie through your teeth 睁眼说瞎话
Pain in the neck 令人讨厌的事情或人
To turn something upside down 把……翻个底朝天
Like reality, only better? 喜欢现实, 只会更好?
It takes two to tango 一个巴掌拍不响
Going forward 从今往后